H2 Energy practice quality management throughout the organisation
Quality Circles are practiced from Design & Manufacturing through to Project Management and encompass all our internal processes. This ensures an efficient and pleasant interface with our clients.
Six Sigma techniques are practiced for continuous improvement and our Quality Management Team have recently been awarded Six Sigma Black Belt Status.
- Legislative requirements
- Committed team training to personal performance; internal & external
- Working at heights, first aid, COSHH, toolbox talks, forklift training
- Skills development to include QA, H&S, Environmental
- 5S Lean Manufacturing
- Six Sigma Black Belt Status.
- Environmental H&S certification
- ISO14001, 18001 & CHAS (2014)
- Stainless Steel Coded Welding Certification BSEN 287/ BSEE 15614.
Product CE Certification
- Regular reviews
- Certificates authenticated
- Insurance validated
- Lessons learned communicated & developed
Systems and Processes
H2 Energy operate a fully integrated Enterprise Resource Planning System with Manufacturing Resource Planning (ERP & MRP) to control all Design, Costing, Manufacturing, QA, Project Management and O&M.
Our operating plants are SCADA linked to a central hub in Liverpool, where every aspect of a Bio-Refinery is monitored 24 x 7 throughout the year to monitor and optimise performance.
A copy of H2 Energy's Quality Manuals, Policies and Certifications are available to all Clients.